TREATMENT OPTIONS AT THE SOLE TO HEAL CLINIC
Aug 2019 – The Sole to Heal Clinic will reopen later in the year when I return from the UK, where I am currently supporting family. Distance Reiki is available by email – email@example.com. Enjoy your day!
The Sole to Heal Clinic offers the following therapies: Foot, Hand, Face & Ear Reflexology, Reiki and Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage Treatments in a peaceful, garden setting. Please see below for details of treatment options, gift vouchers available and how to make payment details. Visit my special offers page for introductory rates – https://soletohealreflexology.me/special-offers/
Reflexology – is an integrated health therapy in which the reflex points on the feet, hands, ears and face are stimulated to bring about relaxation in corresponding parts of the body. Aromaflexology combines reflexology with Aromatherapy Oils.
- 60 Minute Foot Reflexology Treatment $60 includes hot towel foot wrap and Aromatherapy warm up massage (Organic Essential Oils). A nourishing, healing treat for the feet. Assists in releasing tension and inflammation in the feet. Reflexology may also reduce pain and anxiety. Initially, to gain the most benefit 4-6 weekly reflexology treatments are recommended. First treatment includes a wellbeing consultation – allow an extra 15 minutes.
- After weekly or fortnightly treatment showing health improvements, monthly maintenance treatments are available for those who are looking for continued proactive healthcare options. For special offers on introductory weekly treatments please visit: https://soletohealreflexology.me/special-offers/
- 60 Minute Hand Reflexology Treatment $60 includes hot towel hand wrap and Aromatherapy warm up massage. We use our hands for everything that we do. Helps with RSI and many other hand conditions while bringing balance to the whole body. Make the time to give something back and gift your hands long term wellbeing. This is a truly delicious treat for the hands. Includes an initial detailed wellbeing consultation – allow an extra 15 minutes.
- 60 Minute Facial and Ear Reflexology Treatment $60 includes Organic Rose Hydrosol cleanse and hot towel facial wrap. A refreshing treat to uplift the senses and clear the mind. Releases long held tensions in the facial nerves and muscles. Can assist in reducing headaches and sinusitis while balancing the whole body. Includes an initial detailed wellbeing consultation – allow an extra 15 minutes. Ear seeds are available to help continue releasing detected imbalances, found during the treatment, on specific pressure points. Please enquire if you are interested in these after your treatment.
- Reflexology Treatments for children $25
- Treatments are available for children and are very beneficial. Children are fascinated by the treatments and it is lovely to hear the clinic filled with laughter of tickly toes and feet. Children will usually prefer shorter half hour treatments so we do the treatment for as long as the child is happy receiving treatment. http://morefocus.com/health/reflexology-for-children-reflexology-for-kids/
- 60 minute Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage $60
- A flowing sequence working on the feet and lower limbs with organic ghee and dosha related oils. The treatment includes special movements performed with the Healing ‘Kansa (sacred metal) Vatki’ bronze bowl. Particular emphasis is on the chakras and marma points of the feet, (Indian acupressure). An initial dosha constitutional consultation is included. For more information visit: https://soletohealreflexology.me/ayurvedic-kansa-vatki-kv-foot-massage/
- Reiki Treatments $30 1 hour (Distance Reiki is available free or donation is gratefully received) A deeply relaxing treatment giving a sense of wellbeing and feeling of peace. Hands are placed on or above the body in a pre-determined sequence of hand positions, spending several minutes holding each position. Touch is non intrusive, gentle, light and comfortable. Visit our Reiki page here : https://soletohealreflexology.me/reiki/
- What is Aromatherapy? – The art of using aromas and essential oils to bring about a balancing, health-inducing state to the individual – spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Aromasticks (individualised aromatic inhalers created from Organic Aromatherapy oils just for you). Boost your mood and face challenging times with this natural wellbeing nasal inhaler. The word ‘aroma’ means a distinctive, typically pleasant smell. Smell plays an important healing role in our lives especially as many memories are created by smell. Aromasticks can assist with the respiratory system, clearing stuck energy, gaining clarity of mind, travel, relaxing, releasing and balancing of emotions. Please enquire at the beginning of treatments if you would like an aromastick to take home so I can prepare that to be ready for you by the end of your treatment.
Open: Bookings essential. Clinic is open Monday to Friday afternoons.
Payment is expected on the day of service, as is the custom for professional services.
Payment can be made online into my Kiwibank Account: 38-9019-0635867-00
I do not hold change in the clinic. If you prefer to pay cash please ensure you have the correct amount. Thank you.
At least 12 hours notice would be appreciated when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment, This can be by text or email if you are unable to get hold of me by phone.
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES. THE PERFECT TREAT – GIVE A GIFT OF RELAXATION AND REVITALISATION. START A WHOLE NEW JOURNEY TOWARDS PROACTIVE HEALTH CARE AND WELLBEING.
If you are taking regular medication and you do notice physical changes in your body, be sure to revisit your doctor to ensure you are receiving the correct medication and dosage in case your condition is shifting.
The National Council of Reflexology Educators (NCRE) have all agreed to adopt the following definition for Reflexology:
“Reflexology is a protocol of manual techniques, such as thumb and finger-walking, hook and backup and rotating-on-a-point, applied to specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet and hands. These techniques stimulate the complex neural pathways linking body systems, supporting the body’s efforts to function optimally.
The effectiveness of reflexology is recognized worldwide by various national health institutions and the public at large as a distinct complementary practice within the holistic health field.”
ALWAYS ENSURE YOUR THERAPIST IS PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED
Member of the Natural Health Practitioners New Zealand